Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Belinda Noah is a descendant of the African Seminole Indians, American Indians, and the King of England, William the Conqueror

As a candidate for the United States Senate in 2010, I am committed to working diligently for the passage of the FairTax, because that is the only way that we can prevent the financial collapse of the United States.

As the descendant of Kings and Queens from three continents, I do not expect nor do I want any special treatment bestowed upon me. In the United States of America today, all men and women are created equal, and regardless of their background, should have the opportunity to aspire to any office that they wish, whether it is U. S. Senator or President of the United States.

I can assure you that as your next U. S. Senator, I will work tirelessly for the people of the great state of Florida and the United States in general.

ON TO VICTORY!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?