Wednesday, January 02, 2008

 

HOW WE WILL WIN THE NEXT U. S. SENATE ELECTION

Americans are the most generous people on the planet.
If millions of people spend five bucks for a cup of coffee, they surely won't mind sending a dollar through the mail to ensure that I win the next Florida U. S. Senate election.

Ladies and Gentlemen, my concept is really pretty simple.
All I ask is for every person who stops by this website to send me one dollar. That's all. Just one dollar. Of course, if you like you can send more. When you send me a dollar, I can add that to all the other dollars and soon enough, those dollar bills will really add up. I'm hoping they'll add up to millions of dollars.

Why should you send me a dollar?
Friends, by doing so you will ensure my victory as your United States Senate FairTax candidate!

So friends, to ensure our victory, just pull out one of those one dollar George Washington bills, put it into an envelope and write the following on the front:

Dr. Belinda Noah
Candidate for the United States Senate
P.O. Box 46535
Tampa,Florida 33646

Please seal the envelope shut, place a stamp on the front and drop it in the mailbox. It's just that simple. You can be assured that you have done a wonderful thing for our country. And finally, tell everyone you know about this website and encourage them to send a dollar to me as well. Because the faster you help me, the faster I can start on the road to Victory for the people of this great country.

Of course, if you want to send more than a dollar, please feel free to do so. In the meantime, check back at this website to see how much money has been sent to me. I will put up a link of some sort to show the total amount that I receive.

SHALOM!
PEACE BE WITH YOU!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?