Friday, June 29, 2007

 

Friday, June 29, 2007

Any Presidential candidate who supports the FairTax should be given a second look by all voters, because it is an indication that he or she is seriously considering what is in the best interest of the American people. I am a strong supporter of the FairTax and during my next run for the United States Senate, it will be at the forefront of my campaign platform.

Concerning Michael Moore's new movie "Sicko", I'm working on a documentary that champions God's Food as your best medicine, which is also the title of my new book. Why has Michael Moore failed to REALLY expose the health care industry? Apparently he only wants the implementation of national health care so that people will be able to utilize the current system. However, the health care SYSTEM is broken and needs overhauling. I will show you how in my upcoming documentary. Stay tuned!

Peace Be With You!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?