Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Passage of the FairTax Legislation Is The Only Action That Will Prevent China From Eventually Becoming The Dominant World Power

To prevent China from replacing the United States as the dominant world power, the President of the United States and the United States Congress must immediately join my supporters and me in working for the immediate passage of the FairTax legislation that is currently pending in Congress. The passage of the FairTax legislation is the only action that will prevent China from eventually dominating the world!

My opponents oppose the passage of the FairTax legislation. Thus, Ladies and Gentlemen, I trust that you will vote in your best interest and elect me as your next United States Senator from Florida.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?